|Chicken Legs||16 ounce|
|Sweet Potato||2 Potatoes|
|Dijon Mustard||2 teaspoon|
|Sour Cream||2 tablespoon|
|Fry Seasoning (Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika)||1 tablespoon|
|Maple Syrup (or honey)||2 tablespoon|
|Green Beans||6 ounce|
Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and rub to evenly coat with seasoning. Place skin sides up on one side of a baking sheet. (For 4 servings, spread chicken out across entire sheet.) TIP: For easy cleanup, line baking sheet with foil first. • Roast on top rack for 20 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Meanwhile, peel and dice sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces. (TIP: For speedier spud prep, skip the peeling.) • Place in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. Turn off heat; drain and return sweet potatoes to pot. • Mash with sour cream, 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings), and a pinch of nutmeg until smooth. Season generously with salt and pepper. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While sweet potatoes cook, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine maple syrup and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. • Microwave until slightly thickened, 30 seconds. Set aside.
• Once chicken has roasted 20 minutes, remove baking sheet from oven. • Add green beans to empty side; using tongs, toss with a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. (For 4 servings, leave chicken roasting and add green beans to a second baking sheet.) • Return to oven until chicken is cooked through and green beans are tender and slightly crisp, 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, roughly chop pecans. • When green beans and chicken are done, remove sheet from oven. Transfer chicken to a plate, then sprinkle pecans over green beans. • Return to oven until nuts are toasted, 1-2 minutes.
• Divide chicken, sweet potatoes, and green beans between plates. Spoon maple mustard sauce over chicken and serve. TIP: If sauce is too thick, microwave for 5-10 seconds before spooning over chicken.