- 1 skin-on salmon fillet
- 1 lemon
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Salt and Pepper
- Grapeseed Oil
Mise en Place
- Cut a few lemon slices
- Break leaves from a rosemary sprig
- Salt and Pepper Salmon heavily and let sit for about 10-15 minutes or until most of the salt has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- On your stove heat grapeseed oil on cast iron skillet on medium-high heat. When hot place the fish skin-side down for 3 minutes. This should produce a tasty, crispy skin.
- When 3 minutes passes add a couple slices of lemon and the rosemary to the top of the fish. Add a bit of butter to the pan and transfer from the stovetop to the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches about 145F.
- Take out of oven and serve.